Thursday, March 10, 2016

Video Project

Hello guys
Here I am going to share about the video project that I had mention in my previous blog. Beside having interest in Fashion and stuff, I also have interest in dance, sing, act and public speaking. Dancing is my life and I am still learning and keep improving my skill. I hope you guys enjoy the video and do not forget to like, comment and subscribe in " Inmotion House" youtube channel. Thankyou xoxo :D

Dancer              : Cherlydea Gladys, Tiffany Kongadian, Yolanda, Merry, Ephine and Annette.
Choreographer : Frandy Lonk
Videographer   ; Johan Sun
Venue               : Oel Cafe & Universitas Pelita Harapan Medan
Song                 : Uptown Girl

Link                 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMFzVnAaKkM









No comments:

Post a Comment