Sunday, March 6, 2016

Street Style

It's me finally got a time to update my blog :D

Even though I am so busy recently, but I feel really blessed and happy doing what I do. Me and my dance crew (InMotion House) just did a video project  "Uptown Girl" which I will share soon in my blog. Stay tune :)
Therefore, I just got a chance to do Photo shoot session with some of my photographer friends this few days. It was nice working with them sharing the same interest and passion. Life is a beautiful things when you can do something that you love right? :p
So here are the first outfit that i choose, even it is not a so feminine look but i hope you guys like it.

Ps: Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you :)
Photographer : Eko Prayudi, Achai Pangaribuan, Thama and Arief











Behind The Scene

Top - H&M// Hat - Bangkok// Ripped Jeans - Mom// Shoes - Stradivarius// Clutch - New Look// Watch - Swatch


No comments:

Post a Comment