Friday, March 10, 2017

Street Style

Hello guys!
This time I am going to share my street style outfit that I took 2 days ago. This pic was taken in car park rooftop but sadly I didn't manage to finished the shoot. We were being warn and prohibited to take shoot due to our safety. Actually I have been thinking about buying a new camera for my daily photoshoot. Nowadays, people use mirrorless camera such as FujiFilm which is it turns out the pic is amazingly good. Since my canon camera is not good enough anymore, I have to wait for my photographer friend for a better quality result. These few days just been a had time for me a lot of things going on and all I can do is hold on and stay strong. But I wish my blog can inspire all of my readers. Enjoy kay :D











No comments:

Post a Comment