Monday, February 13, 2017

LAZADA #jeLAZgayague


Lazada #jeLAZgayague OOTD Competition!
Good news alert!
I have join lazada #jeLAZgayague ootd competition. Guess what?
I'm so happy to tell all of you that I am being chosen to become Top 10 Finalist for Lazada #jeLAZgayague ootd competition <3

The Final event will be held at:
Date: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Time: 19.30 PM
Venue: Decanter Wine and Food Plaza Kuningan, North Tower, Ground Floor, JL HR. Rasuna Said, RT.2/RW.5, Karet Kuningan, Jakarta, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12940
Judges by : Brandon Salim (Actor & Presenter) and Ayu Gani (Winner of ASNTM Cycle 3)
For those who live in Jakarta, You are all being welcome to attend the final. So, Come and Support me to be one of 3 winner of #jeLAZGayaGue to win a trip to korea <3
And for those who live outside Jakarta, Don't Worry cause you can watch Live Streaming for the final competition. Curious on how the finalist will show their fashion? Noted the date & time!

Live Streaming will be at 19.30 PM in lazada FB, Instagram, Youtube &Website. Just kindly visit their page and watch me live for the final competition. Wish me luck and Thankyou for all the support :D See you there!

Here's my ootd look for Lazada #jeLAZGayaGue OOTD competition










No comments:

Post a Comment