Sunday, January 8, 2017

Welcoming 2017 !


2016 is over and here comes 2017 !
Welcoming 2017 which also means new year new resolution new goals!
I wish everyone could be better in 2017 and so do myself which I wish I can bring more inspiration for many people and be useful to the world :D
Mentioning about new resolution, What's yours?
Mine will be a better person in term of thinking others not only myself ( I am honestly an ego person) and also I wish in this 2017 I will be braver to choose what I want and my dreams.
Well, since I spent my new year eve in Jakarta and I just go back to Medan yesterday, here is my first 2017 outfit in Kopi Manyar, Bintaro Jakarta.
I mix and match it up with a straw hat, white tube top, flower cardigan and long pants. (Holiday outfit much?:p)















In the last pic, I try to match it up with Gucci flower jacket. Which one suit best? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment