Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Silverlake Vineyard Pattaya

Hello blogs!

This is actually a late post about my short getaway to Bangkok-Pattaya where this time I visit not only for shopping there but also to Cora Island and Silverlake. It is absolutely an amazing place here in Silver Lake. They said that it is a place where Thai citizen visit to shooting for a movie or did a photo shoot. So, in this post I am going to share the spectacular view of Silver Lake and of course my outfit that I wear to there. Silverlake Vineyard is actually located at Pattaya where you can easily reach there because it is a famous place for tourist attraction. Not saying much, here are some photos that I took by myself! ;) 


















2 comments:

  1. all my pictures that I collected of the event you can check out my picasa link here:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend for sharing about Silverlake Vineyard pattaya place. This is indeed one of the most gorgeous place I have ever seen. Love these pretty Vineyard pictures as well, keep us posted with more friend.

    ReplyDelete